JUNIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Full-Time, Remote, UK
This opportunity is a full-time position (Mon-Fri 9-5) where you’ll work directly with the SBT development team, reporting to our Lead Developer. This position is remote, and we are actively recruiting for UK applicants. No commuting, no relocating, just work from home (or the local coffee shop!).
- Minimum one year hands-on experience of php web development with Laravel.
- Knowledge of TailwindCSS
- Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL)
- Familiarised with Webpack, NPM and Git
- High quality of spoken and written english
- Effective time management skills, able to work to deadlines
- 2+ years hands-on experience of php web development with Laravel
- Experience with TailwindCSS
- Proven knowledge in web application security (OWASP)
- Experience with Laravel Livewire
You will be responsible for assisting our development and infrastructure teams to complete projects across a range of products, from eLearning to our lab platform, and many new non-public releases.
- Work closely with colleagues to collect and itemize requirements for active software projects and find efficient solutions
- Collaboratively brainstorm ideas for the improvement of our existing products and creation of new products
- Have the ability to plan, predict consequences, execute, and fully test software releases
- Build intuitive and user-friendly interfaces
- and have fun with our close-knit global team!
This role includes a base salary (based on previous experience and skillset) and is paid at the end of each month. You will be working weekdays from 9AM to 5PM (UK) and cooperate with our other global employees. We offer additional benefits such as free access to the BTLO platform, our training offerings, and performance-based bonuses and training budget.
If you’re interested in this position, please email your CV/resume and a cover letter (explaining why you want to work at SBT) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SBT Junior Full Stack Developer: (Name here)”.
We will respond as soon as we can, even if we decide not to further your application.