Content Engineer, blue team labs online
Part-Time, Remote, Global
This opportunity is perfect for someone that already has existing work commitments, such as another part-time role. This role should not be seen as an alternative to a full-time position due to the number of hours available. This position is remote, meaning we are accepting global applicants. No commuting, no relocating, just work from home (or the local coffee shop!).
- Minimum one year experience in a full-time technical security role (SOC/Security Analyst, Forensic Investigation, Incident Responder, etc).
- Passionate and motived individual who can work well in a team.
- High quality of spoken and written english.
- Effective time management skills, able to work to deadlines.
- Degree in Security, Computer Science, or similar.
- Full-time experience as a Security/SOC Analyst, Incident Responder, Forensic Investigator, or similar.
- Full-time experience in a role that involves offensive security, such as penetration testing, adversary emulation, assurance, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following; SIEM, phishing, endpoint forensics, network forensics, EDR, and other similar technical security aspects.
- Runs a security blog with writeups or similar content.
- Security certifications such as BTL1, Security+, CySA+ and others.
- Experience with homelabs and personal development.
- Experience with cloud providers such as Azure and AWS.
You will be responsible for creating new lab ideas, building them out, and working with our infrastructure team to deploy them to our platform. If you enjoy CTFs but want to produce a realistic scenario, then this is the right position for you.
As this is a part-time role you will be paid hourly as a contractor and will receive funds at the end of each month. Typically we expect 10-20 hours a week, but this is flexible and can be adapted to suit different needs (increase or decrease). You are able to choose your hours, but may be required to attend team meetings during or just outside of conventional working hours. We offer additional benefits such as free access to the BTLO platform, our training offerings, and performance-based bonuses.
If you’re interested in this position, please email your CV/resume and a cover letter (explaining why you want to work at SBT) to email@example.com with the subject line “BTLO Content Engineer Part-Time (Name here)”.
We will respond as soon as we can, even if we decide not to further your application.